--WHAT PEOPLE LOVE --Guest interaction
- The location can not be beat only a few mins walk to downtown Wolfville and Acadia University
- Victorian-style antique furniture and decor
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- An modern tile bathroom with a beautiful stand-up shower
- Outdoor patio, garden, and fireplace
- Coway Airmega HEPA air purifier to keep the air in the room fresh all the time
This room is luxuriously furnished and is perfect for couples or small family.
--BEDROOM-- (All rooms have brand new comfy spring mattresses and 2 pillows per guest)
- 42-inch TV with built-in Chromecast to watch your favorite movies/shows on your personal Netflix account or any of the other apps
- High-speed internet can be accessed through a strong wifi connection from any room
- 2 Queen beds
- Large Closet
This property has a small kitchenette (not a full-size kitchen) fully equipped with the following:
- mini bar fridge with a small freezer
- stainless steel microwave
- single induction cooktop
- stainless steel 6-slice convection toaster oven with air fryer capabilities
- full set of cooking tools and knives
- cutlery for 4 persons
- coffee maker
- salt, pepper
- paper towels
- organic fair trade coffee and tea locally sourced from one of the top roasters in Canada Just Us! Coffee Roasters Co-op
The kitchenette is perfect for cooking small meals as there is no full stove or oven.
- 3 Towels per guest, one of each size
- Body Wash
- Toilet Paper
With our heightened covid guidelines, we complete a thorough cleaning and sanitizing of all contact surfaces. All linens are replaced, including bed sheets, duvet covers, pillow covers, throws, bath mats, and towels.
There is free reserved parking available at the property for one vehicle.
We are available anytime you need anything we are just a phone call away.Neighborhood overview
The Gingerbread House is in the heart of Wolfville only a couple of minutes walking to all of the shops and restaurants downtown as well as Acadia University. The Gingerbread House is in the heart of Wolfville only a couple of minutes walking to all of the shops and restaurants downtown as well as Acadia University.